Sometimes, it is difficult to share your story with others, especially when that story involves worry, sadness, and discomfort. Each story is unique, which is why I work hard to provide a space that conveys warmth, safety, and empowerment. If you are struggling with anxiety or depression, have questions about who you are or where you are going in life, or if you are feeling like you could really use someone to talk to, please consider making an appointment for us to sit together.
Clients tell me that I am good at challenging them to look deeper into the issue they are struggling. I emphasize using the resources that people have, whether it is family, creativity, or a sense of spiritual connectedness.
I have six years experience as a humanistic psychotherapist. The humanistic approach utilizes a holistic view of the individual and works to help each unique person develop their values, realize their potential, and increase their awareness of themselves and others.
- Doctorate degree in Clinical Psychology, PsyD, 2013
- Specialist degree in Humanistic Psychology, PsyS, 2011
- Masters degree in Clinical and Humanistic Psychology, MA, 2009
- State of Michigan Licensed Psychologist (LP)
Areas of emphasis
- Spiritually-integrated psychotherapy
- Hoarding behaviors
- Anxiety and depression
- Play therapy
- Women's issues
- Motivation for lifestyle changes