Ronald Studer, D.V.M., L.P.C.
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor and have been practicing at Samaritan Counseling Center since 1994. My practice consists of general counseling related to concerns in everyday living. My personal interests in practice are individual, group and relationships. I have received training at Oakland University and Samaritan Counseling Center of Southeastern Michigan.
I have a Master’s Degree in counseling from Oakland University (1993) where I received instruction and/or training in individual, group, marriage and family counseling. I am a member of the American Counseling Association (ACA) and the American Association of Pastoral Counselors. I served my internship at Samaritan Counseling Center.
- 1973; Doctor of Veterinary Medicine; Michigan State University
- 1993; Counseling Master of Arts; Oakland University
- 1994; Licensed Professional Counselor; State of Michigan
Location of Practice:
- Monday: Northville (evening)
- Wednesday: Northville (evening)