Samaritan Counseling Center of Southeastern Michigan was established as a pastoral counseling center. We are committed to including a person’s faith in their counseling and journey toward wholeness. Our clinicians provide spiritually integrated care to children, adults, couples and families. Samaritan Counseling Center is accredited by the American Association of Pastoral Counselors The Center also provides spiritual care to faith congregations and their leaders including ordained clergy.
Funds donated for Congregational Care help to provide:
- Clergy Assessments for person seeking ordination in four mainline Protestant denominations.
- Consultation to pastors and congregations on issues like conflict, psychological concerns
- Clergy coaching
- Lay Caregivers seminars on topics that educate and resource people to provide pastoral care to their congregations
- Clergy Day when a Religious Leader, theologian, and/or psychologist presents a Workshop for clergy, congregation leaders and counselors
- Spiritually integrated counseling for pastors and church leaders
To donate funds to help Relationship Care, click the PayPal Donate button and enter “Congregational Care” into the box labeled “Purpose.”