Couples and Families come to Samaritan Counseling Center to address a wide range of concerns. When a member of a family is troubled it impacts everyone in the circle of relationships. Several of our clinicians are licensed Marriage and Family Therapists. We also have an advanced Certified Alcohol and Drug Addiction Counselor on staff who can help families through the pain of addiction.
- Couple and Relationship counseling using a variety of modalities
- Addiction and Recovery Counseling
- PREPARE assessment and counseling for pre-marital couples
- Specially trained clinicians who provide compassionate care to people who are transgendered
- Counseling and educational testing for children and adolescents with behavioral and learning challenges
- Counseling for people who have experienced sexual abuse
- Counseling for people during times of grief.
To donate funds to help Relationship Care, click the PayPal Donate button and enter “Relationship Care” into the box labeled “Purpose.”