Alicia Mindlin, Psy.D., L.P.C., N.C.C., L.L.P.
- University of Michigan, B.A.
- Oakland University M.A., Counseling
- Michigan School of Professional Psychology , Psy. S., Humanistic Psychology
- Michigan School for Professional Psychology, Psy. D., Clinical Humanistic Psychology
- Limited Licensed Psychologist-Doctoral (L.L.P.), Michigan
- Licensed Professional Counselor, (L.P.C.), Michigan
- National Certified Counselor
- Specialties: Adolescents, Individual Therapy, Women’s Issues, Men’s Issues, Lifestyle changes Depression,Anxiety, Life Transitions,, Sexual Abuse Issues, Couple’s Therapy & Relationship Issues