Rhona B. Ahmad, M.D.
- Southern College
- Phillipine Union College B.A.
- West Texas State University M.S.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Technology, Board Certified, American Society of Clinical Pathologists
- Far Eastern University – Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation M.D.
Post Doctoral Education
- Detroit Psychiatric Institute
Internship and Residency in Psychiatry
Professional Experience (current)
- Private Practice of Psychiatry
- Medical Staff Providence Hospital
- Psychiatric Consultant, Department of Family Practice Providence Hospital
- The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Licensed: State of Michigan & State of Indiana