Through Executive Coaching a coach works with a person to better deal with issues in his/her workplace. Examples of some issues that Executive Coaching address, but are no means limited to are:
- Those who want to advance from a good leader to a great leader.
- Talented managers in the succession lineup but who are challenged in their leadership and communication skills.
- Technically proficient individuals who need a push to promote and gain acceptance for their ideas.
- Strategic thinkers who want to plot new initiatives for their department or company.
- Inexperienced managers whose development is paramount to organizational success.
- Established leaders who need help in balancing work/life to avoid burnout.